[LAU] LAC2010, some thoughts

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Fri May 7 05:02:24 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 11:10:54PM +0200, Atte Andr? Jensen wrote:
> On 2010-05-06 22:17, Florian Faber wrote:
>> On 05/06/10 20:42, rosea.grammostola wrote:
>>
>>> All the performance where 'experimental music' or livecoding. As
>>> mentioned in the 'future of LAC meeting' I would like to see more Jazz,
>>> Rock etc.
>>
>> The go ahead and play for us next year! :)
>
> Could be fun! Where's LAC2011 taking place?

I suggest San Francisco, of course :-) Then, I could actually attend, and possibly even perform.

Or, New York, or perhaps New Orleans.

Brazil, or perhaps Toronto, might be a good choice if people would rather not travel to the USA and deal with all of our weird security/immigration paranoia here.

I have no problem with MacBooks, as long as they are running Linux. Why in the world would people be giving presentations at a Linux conference on machines that are not Linux? Seems wrong to me.

-ken