[LAU] Apple hardware (was: LAC2010, some thoughts)

rosea.grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Fri May 7 10:28:25 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 00:24 +0200, Philipp wrote:

> I'm not sure about the quality of the hardware, maybe it's decent, if
> pricey, but apples policies sure aren't as good as they could be.

I asked people about it. They say their Macbook Pro was more silent then
any other laptop they got. Also the inner hardware seems to be good
designed.

All though I have to say that 85% of the people who are happy with their
macbook seems to compare it with cheaper laptops.

So the question is, is it really true what they say? Or are there
laptops out there which can compete with Macbook Pro.

\r