[LAU] Apple hardware (was: LAC2010, some thoughts)

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Fri May 7 12:08:04 UTC 2010

I have never been a Mac user, but having taken part in all sorts of
discussions, I can say that
your question is too generally put for any meaningful comparison to take
place. A laptop is an
extremely complex combination of various parts and we really should specify
what means "compete"
here and what parameters we are comparing.

Louigi.