[LAU] ANN: Jacker 2010.5.4

Krabat vonUebel krabat at vonuebel.com
Fri May 7 19:16:23 UTC 2010

On 05/07/2010 11:06 AM, Leonard Ritter wrote:
> With Jacker, I wanted to rip this monolithic structure apart and
> contribute to the modular Jack ecosystem, but keep the Tracker-style
> interface because it attracts me more than a piano roll-based
> interface.

As a long time Buzz / Buze / Aldrin user I really appreciate your work,
even then default keybindings work like expected, very nice :) Jacker
with ZynAddSubFx and PD sounds like a perfect setup.

> The way I see it, your final result would always end up in a DAW

Speaking of, I couldn't manage to sync Jacker with Ardour via the Jack
transport interface. Hm, feature request or user error?

MfG
Krabat