[LAU] A pop tune from Julien :-)

Philipp hollunder at lavabit.com
Fri May 7 21:54:25 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Julien Claassen's message of 2010-05-06 23:18:59 +0200:
> Hello everyone!
>    So finally I got some new music ready. It's very 80s this time, I know I
> proclamed more than once, that this is not my decade, but April is not my
> month, so the two deserve each other. :-) The song is called "Enemy April
> fool".

Hey Julien.
I do enjoy the song, I love the beginning and the general mood. It's
really pretty similar to good 80s music.
What I like least is the voice, it doesn't really fit the rest of the
song.
Maybe I'll try to sing it, just for fun, and see whether I can do any
better, maybe it fits by accident. I know that I can't do better when
it comes to the rest of the music but I still have a glimmer of hope for
my voice :)

Would be cool to hear some more 80s-ish music, I really like it :)
--

Regards,
Philipp