[LAU] perhaps why some of us have more trouble w/ pulseaudio than others (ICE1712/M-audio delta problem w/ pulseaudio)

rosea.grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sat May 8 20:18:25 UTC 2010

(sorry for cross posting)

I also have problems with ICE1712 based card. I spoke with Lennart about
it. It's an known problem in ALSA, but we need someone who wants to fix
this in ALSA.

More info here: http://pulseaudio.org/ticket/624

These cards where always recommended for Linux in the lower price range.
It's sad that they don't work out-of-the-box anymore...

\r