[LAU] State of Edirol UA-101??

Arxontis Politis deadflagblue at gmail.com
Sun May 9 11:39:34 UTC 2010

Hello again,
just to report that after compiling and installing the latest alsa
with the --with-cards=snd-ua101 flag the module loads properly and the
crackling sounds have disappeared. So, everything seems to be working
great!
The only thing that the module lacks at the moment is the alsa
controls for the alsamixer or amixer etc..

Clemens I realised that you are the developer of the driver - cheers
for taking care of us :-)

Archontis