[LAU] Looking For Simple mp3 Audio Editor?

Lorenzo lsutton at libero.it
Mon May 10 10:37:33 UTC 2010

Hi Hart,

Looking into sox might be worth it... in particular the trim function
(there's a work in progress crop one too, but not sure what the status is).

I had created a (pretty simple and not-so-elegant) python script which
extracted portions of audio from a big wave file and then (crudely)
re-concatenated them using sox. The scripts reads start and end times
for the portions to extract from a simple text file.
If you think it could be useful I can share.

All the best,
Lorenzo