[LAU] perhaps why some of us have more trouble w/ pulseaudio than others (ICE1712/M-audio delta problem w/ pulseaudio)

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon May 10 11:21:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 6:40 AM, Hartmut Noack <zettberlin at linuxuse.de>wrote:

> What I am trying to say is: the PA-people should be aware, that there is
> pro-audio-hardware out there, that can be used for desktop-audio too but
> is still quite different by design compared with the average HDA-chip.

I think you should STOP immediately labelling Lennart and anyone else
involved in PulseAudio. You simply don't know what they know. Lennart is
actually much more familiar with what pro-audio/music creation needs are
than the vast majority of posters on this list are about the issues faced by
desktop and mobile audio. Many posters to this list also display a
remarkable level of ignorance about how PA actually works, how it is
configured and what it can do.