[LAU] Looking For Simple mp3 Audio Editor?

Lorenzo lsutton at libero.it
Mon May 10 12:17:56 UTC 2010

> Yes Laurenzo, that script may be helpful--and-thanks in advance
> Hart

Ok.. here it is. As I said it's especially non-refined so all the
filenames are hard-coded to audio.wav (the input file), cue (the cue
file), concat.wav (the output file). Also I only used it in the same dir
as the input audio file.
The 'cue' file is in the format start_time end_time both in hh:mm:ss
format separated by a space, one per line, so in the attached example
one two chunks of the input wave file from 00:10:05 to 00:10:35 and from
00:20:30 to 00:21:07, then these chunks will simply be concatenated into
a single file.
I made this on ubuntu 9.10 with the shipped version of sox.

All the best,
Lorenzo