[LAU] [LAD] LAC2010 at HKU-Utrecht

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Thu May 13 13:16:59 UTC 2010

On Thu, 13 May 2010 22:57:29 +1000, Patrick Shirkey

>> - movies:
>>   http://www.youtube.com/user/rncbchannel
>>

> Damn I can see I'm gonna have to up my weirdness quota to compete with
> these performances;:-)
>
> Stuff very kewl stuff there. Thanks for sharing and BIG UPS to all the
> performers!!!
>
> Wanda da Bizzarre Bunny Rocks!!!! Very heavy dynamics they are
> achieving. How were the ears after that set? Or maybe a better question
> is how many heads exploded during that set?

at least my n900 crashed while recording the first part of the Wand & Nova
deViator set, trashing the recorded movie into /dev/null or else :/

iirc, it was a part which was a bit more graphic than the "da bizarre
bunny" one. so sorry :)

cheers
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela