[LAU] Distribution Usage?

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Thu May 13 23:07:22 UTC 2010

On 14 May 2010 at 0:33, <hollunder at lavabit.com> wrote:

> I'm quite sure any distro can be used for audio, the specialized ones
> have done some work for you, some are more up to date than others, some
> mess things up one way or another. That's all there is IMHO.

You got that exactly right.  I'm trying to minimize my time and
effort from the time I start installing the new distribution to the
time that I can forget all the install and config work and get back
to music.  Sure, I could use Linux From Scratch, but it's not going
to meet the goal of getting back to music quickly.

Thanks....

--
Kevin