[LAU] Someone suggested trying KX Studio distro

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sun May 16 13:14:27 UTC 2010

Hey Dave,

For reporting bugs, if you click on the "Develop" button, the following link
is available to report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kxstudio/+filebug

Although it did boot for me, I had some problems trying to get Jack set up
right, and had issues
with LadiConf & LadiTray. I've reported those issues, and will be trying out
newer releases of KX.

-Harry