[LAU] Windows VST appears in Jack but not in MusE?

Pieter Barendrecht pieter at redpanda.nl
Mon May 17 14:56:55 UTC 2010

Ah, I didn't know that possibility. Simple yet effective. However, it
doesn't work yet. Jack-dssi-host can now find the dll, but it complains
about the file "liblo.so.7":

/usr/local/lib/dssi/dssi-vst/dssi-vst_gui: error while loading shared
libraries: liblo.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

However, this file is present on my system:

pieter at s061123:~$ locate liblo.so.7
/home/pieter/Desktop/MusE/VST/liblo-0.26/src/.libs/liblo.so.7
/home/pieter/Desktop/MusE/VST/liblo-0.26/src/.libs/liblo.so.7.0.0
/usr/local/lib/liblo.so.7
/usr/local/lib/liblo.so.7.0.0

Any ideas?