[LAU] jack_netsource graphical front-end

Mike Cookson cook60020tmp at mail.ru
Wed May 19 11:34:29 UTC 2010

Hello. Approximately a month ago I made this little tool. By sight it works like festige with fst, but sources lifetime is not bound to their creator (GUI tool). Thing about this tool as a special launch panel. Each runing source creates its own icon at system tray, which shows its name at tooltip and terminates when clicked. LASH is supported through lashwrap.

Also, it is possible to save scripts, that doesn't require any staff from this tool (only lashwrap, if used). Of course, there is some things to be enhanced... :)

Internalls.
It is small set of bash scripts, using gtkdialog and zenity to show interface.

http://gtk-apps.org/content/show.php/JACK+NetSource+GUI?content=122327

I made this tool because could not find something similar. May be I searched badly?