[LAU] Fedora 12 & CCRMA

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Thu May 20 02:39:36 UTC 2010

One other thing I've encountered:

  I can now run ardour after starting jack with qjackctl, but if I start
Ardour first, and go to the 'audio setup' tab and select 'FFADO', then the
interface box is empty, as well as the 'input interface' and 'output
interface' boxes on the 'advanced' tab.  The pulldowns give me no options,
either.  I don't see anything like this reported as a bug on the Ardour
tracker.  I wonder if it's still an anomaly in my config?  I do see the
same mis-behaviour on both my US10.04 and FC12/CCRMA test systems.
Is anybody else seeing this?

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009