[LAU] CLI audioplayer that'll fadeout on request

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Sat May 22 15:38:37 UTC 2010

Hi

I need something to fill the load time in my live set. I thought about
having prepared some transitions, but would like to be able to fadeout +
stop them at will. Ideally I could do it all from a python script:
pressing return would play the next transition in the "queue" and
pressing return while playing would fadeout the currently playing
transition, and prepare for playing the next one.

Any suggestions how to achieve this? If anything else fails I guess
chuck could be used for this, but I'm looking for something a little
more pre-cooked.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk