[LAU] [LAD] like "qjackctl", but trimmed of all fat

Aaron Krister Johnson aaron at akjmusic.com
Wed May 26 14:58:47 UTC 2010

Hi Julien,

These are good suggestions. I will eventually get front-end functionality to
'aconnect' (for MIDI connections) going...'q' for quit and 'h' for help
would be easy enough. The pager idea if it goes beyond the available lines
should be easily doable as well.

FYI, 'l' is already there as a 'reprint list of ports' command!!!

I have some debugging to do as well---it appears at least 2 people have
verbose versions of 'jack_lsp' which is messing with my elegant parsing
scheme....

AKJ

--

Aaron Krister Johnson