[LAU] like "qjackctl", but trimmed of all fat

Aaron Krister Johnson aaron at akjmusic.com
Wed May 26 16:04:22 UTC 2010

David,

Thanks, this is excellent to know. If I can reproduce this behavior, I can
intelligently code for its possible existence.

So far, my next round will try to include (i.e. TODOs):

1) scrolling output for long lines
2) MIDI patching with 'aconnect'
3) fixing verbosity issues
4) help with 'h'
5) quit with 'q' as well as Control-D

I'm trying to decide how best to implement MIDI patching from the main
screen. By default, I could have the program be in 'audio' mode, and one
could switch between modes with 'a' and 'm' for MIDI...similar to the 'tabs'
in qjackctl. Ideas? More suggestions?

AKJ

--

Aaron Krister Johnson