No subject

Fri May 28 13:35:23 UTC 2010

passes with a single mic afaik, and I'm reasonably sure that there's no
panning whatsoever. I'll check, but I think there's nothing to be
gained in this way.

> Hmm, you might also websearch for "audio forensics" or "audio
> restoration" or similar topics as I'm sure there are folks who've
> been farther down this path.

Thanks for the search hints.

> Please report back on how it goes.  I'll look for your report in 7
> years.  ;-)
>
> Good luck!

I hope it won't take another 7 years, but who knows...
--
Regards,
Philipp

--
"Wir stehen selbst enttäuscht und sehn betroffen / Den Vorhang zu und alle Fragen offen." Bertolt Brecht, Der gute Mensch von Sezuan