[LAU] Linux Audio Monthly Round-Up #4 – November 2010

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 04:19:38 UTC 2010

Firefox reported this site as untrusted on my system here:

[QUOTE]
This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to linuxaudio.org, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry,
Mark