[LAU] Mumble Jack Support

Daniel Worth pipemanmusic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 18:52:35 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de> wrote:

> Hello!
>  There is a patch for mumble usng JACK. At least so I heard. I went to the
> site, but couldn't find any sources there. Pitty, but it maybe a thing about
> the site using javascript or whatnot to find anything really helpful.
>  I must look for the link again.
>  Kindly yours
>        Julien

It's burried in the source tree and only support jack out. It's incompleate,
mono and is hard coded to 48k.

it's a nice effort Daniel, but i suspect this will go the same way as
> skype linux 64bit, and that is fade into the sunset, or meet with
> "corporate silence", so to speak.

Just because I'm losing doesn't mean I've given up. I figure if I keep
making noise and getting people to help I can make it happen.
Nothing ever changes if you don't stand up and fight for it.