[LAU] edirol fa101 on differant rate that 48k ?

Thomas Hedegaard thomas at vector.dk
Thu Nov 18 10:38:48 UTC 2010

I use 88.2k because its far better than 44.1k and the files not get as big
as 96k.

Im not very into this stuff, but you can certainly hear the difference. If
you eq in 44.1k you get that early nineties techno high end. Nice for some
things but very bad for accoustic instruments.

A guy tried to explain me once that when you eq digitally it distorts well
under half the samplerate and under 22k is audible. Dont know if its true
but never the less you can hear a big difference...

Off course I end up in 44.1k 16 bit for CD, but that doesnt mean I have to
edit in 44.1

Thomas