[LAU] OT: Italian University

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Thu Nov 18 12:08:01 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Renato Budinich's message of 2010-11-17 11:26:00 +0100:
> Hello list,
> sorry for the way off topic, but it's quite important...
>
> Italian university may not be here anymore, as we know it, in very few
> years. At my university in Trieste there will probably not be enough funds
> *next year* to pay wages, let alone heating, light and toilet paper.
>
> We have made this video which we would like to spread as much as possible...
> here it is:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVHGFMR_N6o
>
> unfortunately it was done with propietary software, but it uses CC music
> from newgrounds.com
>
> spread it!
>
> cheers
> renato

Nice video. I relayed it to the local head of student representatives,
maybe it will help spreading it.

The whole thing looks like a contest to me, and Austria isn't far behind
Italy.

Best regards from little Italy (aka. Carinthia/Austria)

Philipp