[LAU] livecoding question

Gregory Joyce gkjoyce at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 09:03:38 UTC 2010

I like puredata for sound design because usually once that is set up
it's fairly static.  I don't really like "composing" in puredata
though.

So what I am asking is this:
Is there some sort of nyquist-like program that will allow me to edit
a text file which will send OSC or midi data to PD (or anywhere).
Ideally you could have your 'score' up in vim and then the program
would watch the file and apply the new information at the start of the
next measure.  I looked at CM but as I understand it, it is not real
time at all.