[LAU] P37-28Nov2010, a new AVSynthesis video

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Mon Nov 29 10:01:25 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I've posted a new audio/video experiment on YouTube :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdsh8CQlLA0

It's a 5 minute video that took nearly four hours to upload (it's an 800
MB MP4). I rendered it to a lossless compression format with H264 in
Kdenlive, and I'm curious to know how well it displays on various
viewers. Please advise if you experience any problems with its performance.

Incidentally, this is another one in which the video and audio were
created separately. I ran out of available tracks in AVS and had to make
the music apart from the video.

Graphics by OpenGL, sound by Csound.

Best,

dp