[LAU] EQ plug and 4-pin 1394

linuxdsp mike at linuxdsp.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 18:45:44 UTC 2010

Dave Phillips wrote:
> Kim Cascone wrote:
>

>> -- do you offer a complete package of your LV2 plugs? if so, how much?
>
> I would gladly purchase the entire set just for the ease of retrieving
> and installing the bundle.
>
> Mike, please consider this request. It would be most convenient for the
> buyer.
>
> And as always, thanks for the splendid plugins. :)
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Hi,

There isn't a bundle deal on the linuxDSP plugins at the moment, apart
from things like the channel strip plugins, although it is something
that may happen in the future (most likely if we ever get to the point
of having all formats supported in all plugins.. Work continues on
this..), although I can't say if / when for definite at the moment.

Thanks

Mike