[LAU] Hans Kaper's Dissco

vogel at ct.metrocast.net vogel at ct.metrocast.net
Sat Oct 9 20:39:01 UTC 2010

I came across a paper by Hans Kaper describing disco, an object oriented
system for music composition and sound design. There is some java code on
sourceforge, but I asked about the c++ code and got this reply:

Bob

We're still in the process of overhauling DISSCO's sourceforge website.

If you need the newest c++ code of DISSCO
please use svn to get it.  This is currently the only way to do it.

simply execute this command in your command line:

svn co https://dissco.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dissco/trunk dissco

The README file has a brief instruction of building the components of DISSCO
(CMOD and LASS). Feel free to email me (mchiu3 at illinois.edu) or Andrew
Burnson (burnson2 at illinois.edu) if you have any question about building the
program.

Best,