[LAU] Getting a wine-error when trying to load a dll

Fabio capoeirista at arcor.de
Wed Oct 20 18:10:33 UTC 2010

Em segunda-feira 18 outubro 2010, às 23:24:54, você escreveu:
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Fabio <capoeirista at arcor.de> wrote:
> >> fst was alway runming fine on my system until now after reinstalling it. I
> >> get this message:
> >>
> >> "wine: Formato EXE impr�rio para Z:\usr\bin\fst.exe.so"
> >>
> >> (translated: "wine: Bad EXE format for Z:...........")
> >>
> >> I found nothing for rhis in google, can somebody help????
> >
> > these errors are extremely painful to debug. you need to set the debug
> > environment variables for ld.so(1), and then carefully read
> > (backwards) through the enormous output.
> >
> > a viable setting is:  LD_DEBUG=symbols,libs,bindings date
>
> ignore the "date" part of that

i stil don't understand that right lol....I never debugged....but I will have a look at that

I had a look at the postinstall comands:
"ln -s /opt/lib32/usr/lib/libfst.so /usr/bin/fst.exe.so"
"ln -s /opt/lib32/usr/bin/fst /usr/bin"
is that correct?

i still don't understand how this could happen, as it was working before.
it's a lib32-version of fst-git