[LAU] yoshimi + jack session

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 19:22:36 UTC 2010

Lovely to hear JACK1 is better than ever but I was told that JACK2
would support SMP better than JACK1. Would better SMP support in J2
lead to more efficient handling and processing wrt plugins ie LADSPA's
or maybe even the ability to squeeze more tracks out of your hardware?
If not, why JACK2?

Thanks PD!