[LAU] new guitarix breakout (gx_head)

hermann brummer- at web.de
Thu Oct 21 20:39:32 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 21.10.2010, 17:13 +0200 schrieb Igor Brkic:
> On 17.10.2010 19:02, hermann wrote:
> > Hi list
> >
> > I have restructured guitarix a bit and split it into a amp head and two
> > effect racks. It's in svn only for now.
> > screen-shot from the AMP is here:
> >    http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5087/screenshot027x.png
> > I need some testers and feedback before I could make a release out of
> > it. So please, if you are a guitar player, checkout our Sources and
> > build gx_head. Let us know if you miss something or if you found a bug
> > or a misconfiguration.
> >
> > get the source
>
> I just wated to try it for few minutes and that ended in like an hour of
> playing with it. Sounds great! Looks great!
>
> One bug though.. It segfaults when I right click any of the knobs (Arch
> 64bit). You can tell me if I can do something to help you fix it.
>
> Cheers!
> Igor

Thanks for response , glad you like it, . .

To the bug, that's bad, mmm, normaly it pops up a spin widget for value
entry, so witch GTK version do you use, and witch Desktop Manager ?

Did that happen only for the knobs, or also with the value displays
under the knobs, the wheel and sliders, and with the selector for
tonestack ?

At the moment I cant reproduce it here, so I need to fix it theoretical.
If I couldn't find anything I need to add some debug states and would
like to ask you if you could run it again and tell me the output.
But I need some time to set them well.

greats  hermann