[LAU] Music made with linux: Abundance - Ambient-Psy-Trance

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Oct 26 08:28:45 UTC 2010

On Mon, October 25, 2010 11:23 pm, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Patrick!
>    I can see, what you mean by the funky bassline waiting to happen. I
> could
> think of one or two. But I think this style of music is too minmalistic
> and in
> that much to long for me. I'm not really into the strongly repetitive kind
> of
> music. If you like, I can still play one or two basslines and send them to
> you, with a few notes, so you can build them in.
>    Kindly yours
>          Julien

Feel free to shoot them over anytime.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.

"ZPE is not about creating something from nothing: It is about using the
zero point of a wave as a means to transform other forms of potential
energy like magnetic flux, heat, or particle spin into usable energy in
such a way that entropy appears to be reversed."