[LAU] Switching word clock on M-Audio Delta 1010LT

Goran Mekić meka at ns-linux.org
Fri Oct 29 13:25:26 UTC 2010

	Hello! I've purchased Line 6 POD X3 Pro, and it works fine with S/PDIF out connected to my sound card if X3 is master clock. When I change master clock on envy24control from internal to S/PDIF everything works fine, but when I need to switch back to internal, it's locked. If I don't switch it to internal, and turn X3 off, every audio app freezes (OK, I can understand why). Current work around is to turn off jack, switch to internal clock, and launch jack again. An audio noob like me doesn't understand why I can switch to S/PDIF clock without problems, but not back from it. Is this a bug? Thanx!

--
FreeB(eer)S(ex)D(rugs) are the real daemons