[LAU] Fwd: Delay problem real time listening to a live input audio

Ameur Esseket esseket.ameur at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 12:35:36 UTC 2010

Ok friends, thanks for your support. I am new with ardour, I always used
widows for my recordings with Cubase SX, and since it was always a unique
sound card I didn't have issues.
I'll test all your suggestions and feed you back.
Thanks again,

--
Ameur Esseket,
Tunisiana - Core Network Performance and Optimization engineer
IM : esseket.ameur at gmail.com