[LAU] re Subconscious Affecting Music

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Sep 1 13:11:53 UTC 2010

On Mon, August 30, 2010 8:13 am, fons at kokkinizita.net wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 06:04:53AM -0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>
>> Yes, I agree the basic formula for mindless drivel has not changed much
>> over the years. Perhaps that is why we have been dominated by a
>> hereditary
>> elite for so long now?
>
> Unfortunately, much of this thread is mindless drivel as well:
>
> * Reducing a complex social process to a simplistic conspiration theory.

Analysing a myriad of options to arrive at a place that I can work from
and an angle I can confidently approach with gusto.

> * Abusing ill-defined but suggestive terminology from Freudian psychology,
>   ('subconscious', 'mind', etc.) ignoring everything this science as
>   produced over the last 30 or so years.

What exactly have I ignored? Definitely not everything. I have referenced
several items over this broad time period which I consider to be
contributing factors. Your sweeping statement here is along the same lines
as what you accuse me of doing.

> And what is this 'hereditary elite' ? The last few kings and kaisers
> that remain here and there ?

Bill Gates, Tony Hayward, any of the Rothschilds, Queen Elizabeth, The
Bush family, Thai Royal Family, Saudi Royal Family... Don't even get
started on the Zionests and the Catholics and the damage they have
inflicted. You are aware I presume that only a fraction of the worlds
population owns the majority of the worlds wealth.

Behind all the major events of human civilisation lies a constant theme of
the heriditary elite doing their best to maintain their status and control
the rest of the population for their own benefit. That system is propped
up by greed and fear. The people who serve the Elite are doing it for
their own benefit whether selfish or not. A substantial proportion of
society is purposefully kept poor and uneducated so they don't have any
choice but to prop up the system.

It is my considered opinion and that of a large number of musicians and
artists throughout the world that pop music is being used as social
control.

>> If we are accepting of this as the status quo then we get what we
>> deserve.
>
> Those who accept it get what they deserve. It's up to you to decide
> if you are included or not.

We are all included.

--
Patrick Shirkey