[LAU] re Subconscious Affecting Music

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 2 06:52:57 UTC 2010

Brent Busby wrote:

>> If the current system of complete bombardment and brainwashing is allowed
>> to continue unchecked we are all complicit in the results.
>
> I don't mean to be offensive, but that does sound an awful lot like what
> parents were saying when Elvis came out.  :)

I studied and played ragtime quite a bit. That was the "popular music"
my grandmother loved when she was young. One time when I was playing
some ragtime at her house, she came over and said, "Oh, you're playing
that dirty ragtime music." That was what her parents had said about
ragtime when it was popular!

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com