[LAU] New workstation | DAW pc

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 9 04:12:33 UTC 2010

Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
> On 7 September 2010 at 19:55, david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Design a case like a chimney and let the hot air rise on it's own. ;-)
>
> ... and avoid putting the hottest things at the bottom where they
> raise the heat of all the rest of the things in the case above them.

Yup, my diagrammed design had the PS at the top, with the PS fan on the
TOP of the PS.

I think if you applied information about airflow dynamics, you could
come up with a "chimney" design that made the air swirl up, moving it
toward the sides of the chimney and away from the components.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community