[LAU] Linux Audio Monthly Round-Up #2 - September 2010

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:27:23 UTC 2010

Thanks Jeremy!

I remember someone questioning the worthiness of your round-up but I'd
like to think any doubts that they or anyone else had have been laid
to rest now as there are a few things in this latest collection that I
saw no mention of on LA*.

I was very pleased to hear that someone has picked up the development
of PHASEX and I eagerly anticipate JACK MIDI and session support being
added. I'm also most impressed with Mr McCormick's tracks- thats about
the best 'electro' stuff I've heard created with FOSS yet so I'll be
having a play with GarageAcidLab ASAP.

Keep up the great work!

Dan