[LAU] re Subconscious Affecting Music

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Sep 10 06:23:25 UTC 2010

On Thu, September 9, 2010 10:48 pm, david wrote:
> Patrick Shirkey wrote:

>>> Twas ever thus. Music is a social emulsifier, and has been so at least
>>> as
>>> far back as the days of tribal drumming and chanting. It affects us
>>> powerfully, physically, and at an emotional level that is very
>>> difficult
>>> or impossible to contain via rational thought.
>>>
>>> That has not changed. What has changed is the structure of the society
>>> in
>>> which the music exists.
>>>
>>> I agree that this social structure has changed in a way that is toxic
>>> humans-- a world run by zombie undead corporations that are not even
>>> alive
>>> (maybe the sci-fi books were on to something, and the evil robots that
>>> have taken over the world now have Inc, SP.A, Gmbh, and LLC in their
>>> names), to the benefit of a comparatively tiny elite minority of humans
>>> (comparatively: to 7 billion people, even hundreds of thousands is
>>> tiny)
>>> of uber-wealthy families.
>>>
>>> What I don't buy is the conspiracy theories that seem to permeate the
>>> right wing and left wing of politics, so Patrick's argument lost me at
>>> "Rothschilds" and 'QEII". Nah, the uber-wealthy back-stab each other
>>> and
>>> look out for themeselves, and they have no problem stealing from each
>>> other as easily as stealing from the rest of us. Plus, there are
>>> numerically a LOT of them around-- good luck coordinating hundreds of
>>> thousands of people.
>>>
>>> So, I very much doubt that the rich elite are acting in any kind of
>>> organized conspiracy. Shared interests and shared goals, perhaps, but I
>>> see any coordination they might be doing, as being loose and with a
>>> great
>>> deal of mutual mistrust. The rich elite have always been a
>>> back-stabbing,
>>> venial, loathesome lot, at least as far back as the days when an
>>> English
>>> bard documented their courtroom intrigues in some rather well-written
>>> plays.
>>>

>> I would agree with you except for the pyramid does not flatten out once
>> you get to a certain amount of money in the bank.
>>
>> Hence even the Heriditary elite are subject to the structure of the
>> system
>> and are complicit in maintaining it in order to retain their status,
>> wealth, power, etc...
>>
>> It's a self fulfilling system. IIUC, the way the system works is so that
>> the ones at the very top whether it's the same people, families or a
>> rotating door get the most out of the system. The closer to the the top
>> you get the more the system offers you in return for the effort you put
>> in
>> to maintain the position.
>>
>> Technically it's not a conspiracy because that belittles the system.
>> Anyone who thinks that understanding it in it's entirety and seeing it
> [...]

You don't need to take my word for it. If you are a brainwashed person
then it will probably be quite difficult for you to see from my
perspective anyway.

If you take the time to do the research you will find there is more than
enough credible published and publicly released evidence outlining a
number of real, previous and currently active global conspiracies. I doubt
there is a need or requirement to deal with or outline them all directly
on this list.

In the context of mass media being used as a form of social control I am
not the only person who has identified patterns consistent with this
issue. It's not my concern if other people can't also identify the
patterns.

Like I said I am interested in using the same compositional methods to
create subversive material that directly attacks the fundamental structure
and basis of the mass media's attempts at brain washing.

IMO it is being done systematically already and the results are being seen
in the affect on society as a whole.

That a large number of brainwashed people particularly from a specific
country don't care or are not able to see it and the results of that are
exported to the rest of the world through the dominance of the media
output from said country is a big concern for me.

In fact it's safe to say that myself and people who share my views are a
minority.