[LAU] USB audio interface and a buggy USB controller

Alex Tinsley cvtrig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 08:27:40 UTC 2010

  Bill Whitlock from Jensen gave a presentation to the AES group in Los
Angeles 3 months ago on Common Mode Rejection in Real-World
environments, If you're interested in learning more about how to combat
the "hum" in your audio, check out his information page, there's
multiple application documents and an AES document (which they usually
charge for) he has posted about dealing with noise in audio setups. Some
of them are a lengthy read, very informative though even if you decide
not to buy this products. Bill gives speeches regularly, if you can
catch him at a presentation go check it out.

http://www.jensen-transformers.com/apps_wp.html

BTW: AES meetings are always free to attend.