[LAU] Demo: Soda P - Pent-Up

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:46:00 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Jeremy Jongepier
<jeremy at autostatic.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> After convincing my other bandmembers to move to Linux because of all the
> time we lost figuring out how all that proprietary stuff works we did get a
> lot more productive.
>
> So here it is, the very first demo-track from our rehearsal room, completely
> recorded and mixed with Linux.
>
> http://linux.autostatic.com/temp/sodap-pentup(mixdown20100919).ogg

Good song. Good voice. With that voice you could think about singing
lessons to improve it. That's an compliment ;)

Btw. what are your bandmembers thinking of the result e.g. the linux
software? Maybe good to learn at least one bandmember to be able to
use the tools also, otherwise you have to do all that stuff....

\r