[LAU] Albums under a label recorded and/or mixed with Linux

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Wed Sep 22 07:11:23 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 22 September 2010 08:49:21 Carlo Ascani wrote:
> just for curiosity
> how many albums (if any) *under a record label*
> have been recorded and/or mixed with Linux?

Please define what you mean with *under a record label*. Do you mean only the
big players like Sony? Or are you aware that there is a very big scene of
"independent" labels? And you probably are aware that the bars to create an
own label are pretty low which results in many bands (big bands too) just
creating their own label to publish their music and that music of friends...

Have fun,

Arnold

PS: For the really big labels I wouldn't be surprised if the answer to your
linux-question is none. But I wouldn't be surprised to hear otherwise too.
After all its not the tools that count and sell but the result.