[LAU] Albums under a label recorded and/or mixed with Linux

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Wed Sep 22 18:45:50 UTC 2010

I played on a recording done live to ADAT.  I did the analog mix and
captured into SoundStudio (a SoX) front-end written in Tk.  The
mastering was done by SoX utilizing makefiles.  The master sent to
the plant was written by X-CD-Roast.  All this was back in 2001, and
was my first release done where all computer tools were hosted on
Linux.  I have a very small label, with contributions to songs or
tracks making it onto about a dozen CDs.  My present setup relies on
Ardour and Audacity.

FYI....

--
Kevin