[LAU] fluidsynth-dssi with dssi 1.1.0 distorted/garbled audio output

Frank Kober goemusic at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 26 12:43:18 UTC 2010

Hi all,

has someone already tested fluidsynth-dssi since dssi was updated to 1.1.0 ?

I'm getting strongly distorted audio when using fluidsynth-dssi in any host (tested with ghostess and qtractor) and suspect this to be related to that dssi update until proven wrong. Strangely, all other dssi plugins including the updated ones from some days ago work like a charm, as does fluidsynth played via qsynth.

I was wondering if I'm the only one with that problem?

Best
Frank