[LAU] compiling calf plugins

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Sep 28 21:36:51 UTC 2010

Hello everyone!
   I ried to compile the newest calf plugins again, well maybe not the newest,
two weeks ago. and I find, that it still REQUIRES QT to build. That isn't a
good thing for me. For even when I install the necessary tools, I obviously
haven't the necessary tools, because it doesn't compile.
   Question: Wouldn't it be possible to have configure options for ladspa, lv2
and possibly dssi (if there is any). so I can decide to build ladspa only,
which won't require QT at all. Or is the QT environment so tightly bound into
the code, ta it wouldn't matter either way?
   Kindly yours
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net