[LAU] Video tutorial on using a vocoder in Qtractor

Igor Brkic igor at hyperglitch.com
Thu Sep 30 17:40:37 UTC 2010

On 30.09.2010 11:43, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> On 09/30/2010 11:35 AM, Igor Brkic wrote:
>> It's OK now :)
>>
>> Cheers!
>> Igor
>> ______
>
> Thanks! How's VocProc doing? I quite like it also.
>
> Best,
>
> Jeremy

VocProc is pretty much unchanged. I plan to rewrite its algorithm (or
just try to improve it) because it's very inefficient now and there is a
lot of place for improvement to make it more usable. But that's just a
wish for now. I was doing my masters thesis and then had some other
things to do over summer so didn't had much time. And improving VocProc
is not very high on my current priority list :). But I'm glad you like it.

Cheers!
Igor