[LAU] Music Made WIth Linux: The Infinite Repeat - The Speeding Train

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Fri Apr 1 13:14:35 UTC 2011

On 04/01/2011 01:51 PM, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Jeremy!
>   Wow, impressive. I never heard ZynAddSubFX behave like that. :-)

Thanks Julien!

 First
> of all, less reverb, that one expects from the standard sounds, which
> makes a nice change.

There are indeed a lot of reverberating voice patches available for
Zyn/Yoshimi. Normally I always disable the reverb effect, but the
patches I used for this track were more or less 'clean' already.

 and then I think I never heard anything so
> danceable yet from Zyn.
>   Nice snare drum by the way!

Thanks! The snare drum is actually 4 or 5 snare drums layered on top of
each other.

Best,

Jeremy