[LAU] Music Made WIth Linux: The Infinite Repeat - The Speeding Train

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Fri Apr 1 13:21:17 UTC 2011

On 04/01/2011 02:04 PM, rosea.grammostola wrote:

> Better then kedeng kedeng... ;)

He he he, I take that as a compliment bearing in mind that guy easily
sells out complete soccer stadiums.

> I have the feeling that you should let the beat come a bit slower, e.g.
> less beats at the beginning, a more slower build up of the beat, could
> bring a bit more tension in it. That will fit also better with the
> 'aaah' patch you use there imo.

Well, I only had little time to actually organize the song, as always I
struggled not to get lost in nitpicking. But you're right, I should've
worked out a more exciting tension.

 The song starts to get nice at about
> 1:10! Maybe a bit more variation when you play that slow lick for the
> second time...
> Nicely done!

Thanks!

Best,