[LAU] <subject intentionally left blank>

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sun Apr 3 14:18:10 UTC 2011

On 04/03/2011 11:04 PM, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> On 04/03/2011 01:55 PM, allcoms wrote:
>
>> How to make a simple Bedini motor - use magnetics to charge car
>> batteries etc. I'm just about to put one of these together myself.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttY7yLXZSpo&feature=related
>>

> oh yeah, bedini :)
>
> here's some news on that guy that are actually on topic for this list:
>
> http://www.bedini.com/dualbeam.htm , yet another device to make cds
> and dvds sound better:
>
> "With its patented Electro Magnetic Beam Configuration, the Clarifier
> polarizes the polymer in such a way as to maximize the laser's ability
> to retrieve stored data."
>
> if this quote doesn't cure you, then you probably also believe in
> perpetual motion machines. uhm, wait...
>

> there should be elementary physics self-help groups in every town. how
> about "thermodynamics anonymous"?
>
> disclaimer: i own over 42 million worth of general electric and bp
> shares, and run a small plutonium battery to power my panda bear
> sausage making facility a free enterprise zone in bangladesh, where
> child labor is cheap. so don't trust me.

Yeah, all this talk and experimental research being done by thousands of
pissed of and highly educated people is time wasting nonsense because
there is crap on the market that is purposefully designed to not work
and claims to use the same principals/effects.

Nice one Jorn!

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.