[LAU] Need to create delay or artificial latency

Daniel Bair daniel at familyfirstradio.net
Mon Apr 4 01:57:38 UTC 2011

I have two different sized delays that I need to create.

1.) I need a audio delay of no more than 4 seconds. All of the delay plugins
for Jack-Rack create echo. I just need a pure delay or artificial latency
inserted into the jack audio stream (the output needs to be delayed 4
seconds from the input without mixing back the input).

2.) I need a timezone delay of no more than 4 hours. (there are no plugins
for Jack-Rack that do this and my attempt to create one with csladspa
doesn't work... I have plenty of hd space for looped storage.)

Any help would be appreciated. Any code (C++, etc.) that would help me get
this going would also be appreciated.

Thank you,

Daniel Bair